We are hiring!
We have an awesome team of creative, positive people and we are looking to add one more!
Robot vs Sloth is hiring! Join our great team where you will interact with fun customers and sell unique local art. We are looking for a creative, friendly person to start immediately and be able to work regular shifts (see shift requirements below). The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, sociable, punctual, and both an independent and team player.
- have retail experience (6+ months)
- have excellent math skills (be able to make accurate change with the ability to calculate change back in your head, balance a till, and track inventory)
- be comfortable with managing large crowds of people
- must be able to work weekends and a couple days during the week (approx. 20+ hours a week, with the ability for more)
- knowledge of Square is a plus, but not required
Job tasks include:
- Creating a friendly, positive environment for both customers and fellow teammates
- Folding, tagging, and sku-ing inventory
- Managing and stocking inventory
- Creating buttons, magnets, kits, and more
Starts at $14/hr, plus earn paid sick leave.
Please do not apply with hopes of selling your artwork at the shop.
To apply email your cover letter and resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or in-store inquires.